1) Which organisms had an overall increase in energy points?
2) Which organisms had the most decrease in total energy points?
3) Why did we have more sunflowers than mice and more mice than snakes?
4) Do you think this was a realistic exercise in how a food chain operates? Why or why not?
5) If you could adjust this game to make it more realistic, how would you change it?
6) Would you change the number of organisms in each category or add any more categories?
7) Would you change the number of energy points each starts with or how many they get for feeding? What else could help?
8) If you wanted to add decomposers to this game, what would you need